- Speakers are responsible for registering for their conference admission and making their own travel and hotel reservations.
- All speakers are to deliver their presentation in person.
- Please see the conference programme to confirm the time and length of your oral presentation.
- With the exception of the 5-minute flash presentations, allocated times are either 20 minutes or 15 minutes.
- For 20-minute talks, please prepare a 15-minute presentation to leave 5 minutes for Q&A.
- For 15-minute short-talks, please prepare a 10-minute presentation to leave 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Time has also been allocated in the programme for a group discussion at the end of each session.
- Please use the link to your LignoBiotech speaker portal (prepared by Pheedloop and received by email) to submit the following documents by August 1, 2022.
- A short biography (max 200 words), which your session chair will use for your introduction.
- Your PowerPoint slides in .pptx format.
- For all speakers, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the session. Upon arrival, check in with session facilitator.
- Your slides will be played from our AV control station.
- Microphone, clicker/pointer, monitor, and podium will be provided for the speaker.
- Your poster dimension should be in 3’ (W) x 4’ (H) (portrait).
- Please print your poster yourself and bring it on the day of your presentation. During the lunch break, we will set up your poster.
- Poster presenters will be split into two groups and given one day each to have their posters displayed in the main conference hall.
- Poster presenters will find their presentation date and location in the electronic abstract book that will be circulated to all attendees ahead of the conference.
- A foam board will be provided for you to affix your poster by double sided tape.