Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
The conference will be held at the Jack Poole Hall on the second floor of the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre. The venue boasts of state-of-the-art audio visual equipment and a wide open space with high ceiling perfect for lectures, presentations, conferences, galas, and much more.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre has the following accessibility features:
- Three accessible doors on the main level
- One accessible washroom on the main level that includes a children’s change table
- Two elevators
- An accessibility ramp to the main doors
- One accessible parking space is available immediately next to the building. The parking space is complimentary, but the vehicle must have a valid accessibility parking permit.
Address: 6163 University Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Parking at UBC: There is limited metered street parking available along University Boulevard and Wesbrook Mall. We suggest using one of the following parkades.
- University Boulevard Lot (Premium - next door to venue): 6163 University Blvd, V6T 1Z1. Pricing ($4/hr).
- Health Science Parkade (Economy - five-minute walk): 2250 Health Sciences Mall, V6T 1Z3.
- North Parkade (Economy - five-minute walk): 6115 Student Union Boulevard, V6T 1Z1.
The Gala Dinner will be held at Cecil Green Park House, a spectacular heritage mansion situated on the corner of the University of British Columbia that offers panoramic views of the mountains bordering Howe Sound.
Address: 6251 Cecil Green Park Rd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1X8
UBC Accommodations offer on-campus options at special discounted rates for conference guests. To book online, click on the button below. To book via phone or email, contact the reservations office at 1-888-822-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With its scenic mountain and ocean views as well as mild climate, Vancouver consistently ranks as one of the best places to live. It is also one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in Canada with 52 percent of the population speaking a first language other than English.
The University of British Columbia
Established in 1908, UBC ranks among the top three universities in Canada and has evolved into a world-leading centre of teaching, learning and research excellence. Its alumni, faculty and staff include 8 Novel laureates, 71 Rhodes Scholars and 3 Canadian prime ministers. UBC’s two main campuses are situated in Vancouver and in Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley.